Thanks to Healtang Biotech Co.,Ltd

Jinan, Shandong 2 comments

Here , I will say Thank you very much Fred from Healtang Biotech Co.,Ltd , Fred is the sales manager in Healtang Biotech Co.,Ltd , he is very honest and a very good person .

in 2011.11, I have order some D-xylose from Healtang, so I make the payment to Healtang, and then contact with Fred , but it was so amazing that I make the payment more money out of the order amount ,Fred called to me at the first time , and then reback the less money to us .

Thank you very much Fred , because also I am a ner employee, thank you very much .

I will do my best to cooperate with you in a long-term repationship

Edith from Pre Food .

Review about: D-Xylose.

Comments

:grin Good Company !

BULL$HIT

Healtang Biotech - Provide L-arabinose and D-xylose

Beijing, Beijing 9 comments

Healtang Biotech Co. Ltd is a high-tech enterprise devoted to development, production and sales of carbohydrates and their derivatives for the pharmaceutical, food, Neutraceuticals, biochemcial and fine chemcial industries, etc,. Main products include, L-arabinose, L-ribose, 2-deoxy-L-ribose, xylose, xylitol etc. Being a dynamic and fast growing company we continue to expand and improve our product range.

Healtang Biotech Co. Ltd is a subsidiary of Shengquan Group (SQ). SQ Group was founded in 1979 and is the key high-tech enterprise under national torch plan of China. SQ is also the world's leading furan related products supplier using crop waste as its raw materials.

Healtang represents the latest development for SQ Group. We have state-of-the-art facilities with extensive R&D support. We always focus on safety, environment and hygiene standards, our products are purer, safer and healthier. Compared to chemical processes, Healtang uses renewable and biodegradable materials and by adopting biological and green chemical processes, Healtang operate environmentally friendly processes. Carbohydrates and their derivatives are very important chemicals used in a wide range of applications today. They have been broadly applied in pharmaceutical, food, biochemcial and fine chemcial industries, and enjoy a very bright future in pharmaceutical applications such as antivirus, antitumour and diabetes treatments. L-arabinose has been approved as a novel food additives in China. The quality and process control capability of Healtang, together with the development potential of carbohydrates and their derivatives enable Healtang to realise sustainable development in the biochemical and chemical industry.

Comments

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #1030493

Good company, very glad to do business with Fred.Bai from Healtang Biotech Co.,Ltd.

Great product, I like the products which use Healtang D-xylose ,now the surimi products and my dog's food all are using Healtang's products . :)

Nice to know your company

:) good company

#191764

:) Good company with good experiences.

:) Good Company have good commodity ! Health is Wealth ----Healtang .

:grin

:) good products!

:) hi is Fred? I am Sam from HAP. The goods(D-xylose)I have received this afternoon .

View more comments